Clevertech seeks software professionals who are enthusiastic about working on high-performing teams alongside other senior programmers and cutting-edge technologies. Clevertech is a renowned remote consulting firm with over 20 years of expertise. We are on a mission to provide transformative digital solutions for the world's most forward-thinking enterprises. Your role as a Data Engineer Developer would be fundamental to the success and fulfilment of the project expectations.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
- Reformulating existing frameworks to optimize their functioning.
- Testing services to ensure that they are fit for use.
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientists.
- Detecting and correcting errors in your work.
- Ensuring that your work remains backed up and readily accessible to relevant coworkers.
- Actively participate in gathering requirements, setting timelines, communicating targets, and proactively troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with other engineers to produce robust and maintainable code, following team's software quality standards.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Pandas or NumPy.
- English fluency.
- 7+ years experience in a senior developer role using Python; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises.
- Experience with predictive analytics, pandas/NumPy.
- You are comfortable manipulating large data sets and handle raw SQL.
- Experience using technologies such as Airflow, Spark, Kafka, AWS Glue and StreamSets.
- Ecommerce industry experience preferred.
- English fluency, verbal and written.
- Professional, empathic, team player.
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter.
Based on your skills
Based on your designation
The Elevation Package
You will unlock $1,500 per year to use toward activities and gear
that help you stay energized and always growing.
What team members say
Gran lugar para trabajar y crecer! La empresa cuenta con una cultura muy fuerte donde se cuida a los empleados y se los trata como humanos y no como números. Todo esto, a pesar de que la empresa creció muchísimo en el año que llevo trabajando acá. Tienen varios beneficios muuuuuy buenos! El proceso de entrevistas fue muy fluido, y a las dos semanas de haberlo empezado ya tenía una oferta concreta de parte de ellos! Entré hace un año como pasante y ahora estoy trabajando para un cliente desde hace unos 4 meses.
Their culture is awesome, everybody is kind and always willing to help. CT invests in us. They gave us personal development fund, paid time off and some awesome gifts. Feedback is constant and it helps me improve both my soft and hard skills. I've grown a lot since I started working at Clevertech and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be part of a great company =D
The place where I felt the most honest care Fully Remote ・ Great culture ・ Challenging ・ Big jump ・ Incredible growth and development ・ No limits for that
How to Become a CleverTechy
Step 1: Applying with Clevertech
We’ve made this a simple process that doesn’t require a resume or cover letter. We honestly just want to get to you.
Step 2: Interview with our Talent team
This is a two-sided conversation! We’ll have plenty of questions to ask you, but please come prepared with a few of your own. We want you to leave this interview feeling confident in your understanding of what it’s like to be a CleverPerson, the opportunity you’re being considered for, and anything else that is highly important to you in your search for your next career home.
Step 3: Technical assessment
If your profile stands out to us and we see a good fit through the information you’ve provided, we’ll send you a technical skills assessment. Our technical assessment mimics a real-world coding task and won't take more than 2 hours to complete. There are no whiteboards, no tricks, no brain teasers! If you have worked with the technology regularly, you will be able to ace the assessment and show us where you shine!
Step 4: Interview with our Tech team
During your second interview, a Sr Developer will deep dive into your background and ask more technical questions to get a better understanding of you and your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a position at Clevertech?
Were you contacted for a job via Facebook?
How can I talk to somebody about collaborating on a project?
Who can I speak with about having Clevertech supply a speaker for my event?
Will Clevertech support my open source project?
Help! I used to be a client, and have a question about some code from a long time ago.
Can’t find the right jobs?
Explore other jobs based on skills, roles or designation
Based on your skills
Based on your role
QA Automation Engineer
QA Manual Tester
Based on your designation
Keep on readingGo to all insights
Want to peak into our daily work? Our coaches recount real world situations shared as learning opportunities to build soft skills. We share frameworks, podcasts and thinking tools for sr software developers.