Clevertech seeks software professionals who are enthusiastic about working on high-performing teams alongside other senior programmers and cutting-edge technologies. Clevertech is a leading consultancy with over 20 years of remote experience. We are on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Your position as a Business Analyst would be critical to the project's success and fulfilment of project goals.
- You have experience producing meaningful software, ideally as part of a collaborative team in a consulting firm.
- You take a realistic approach to the day-to-day job of storywriting and delivery, and you can connect an overarching client strategy to the outputs of your team.
- You love determining the underlying cause(s) of a client's problems, verifying a business opportunity or challenge, and collaborating to develop a solution.
- You understand how businesses work and have modeling expertise with various tools and methodologies.
- You have a real desire to create high-quality software and the knowledge to take it from concept to code.
- You excel at prioritizing, garnering buy-in from stakeholders, and resolving issues as they emerge.
- You are robust and adaptable in confusing situations, and you like tackling challenges from both technical and business viewpoints.
- Skilled in Financial Terms.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- English Native.
- You must document the organizational processes.
- Define edge situations and promote discussions to clarify key distinctions.
- You will be part of agile teams that achieve organizational transformations for mid and large-sized enterprises.
- You will act as a liaison between the client and a team of SMEs, C-suite executives, Experience Designers, Product Managers, Consultant Developers, and Quality Assurance specialists.
- Work with colleagues to analyze and create complicated business applications utilizing cutting-edge technology.
The Elevation Package
You will unlock $1,500 per year to use toward activities and gear
that help you stay energized and always growing.
What team members say
Gran lugar para trabajar y crecer! La empresa cuenta con una cultura muy fuerte donde se cuida a los empleados y se los trata como humanos y no como números. Todo esto, a pesar de que la empresa creció muchísimo en el año que llevo trabajando acá. Tienen varios beneficios muuuuuy buenos! El proceso de entrevistas fue muy fluido, y a las dos semanas de haberlo empezado ya tenía una oferta concreta de parte de ellos! Entré hace un año como pasante y ahora estoy trabajando para un cliente desde hace unos 4 meses.
Their culture is awesome, everybody is kind and always willing to help. CT invests in us. They gave us personal development fund, paid time off and some awesome gifts. Feedback is constant and it helps me improve both my soft and hard skills. I've grown a lot since I started working at Clevertech and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be part of a great company =D
The place where I felt the most honest care Fully Remote ・ Great culture ・ Challenging ・ Big jump ・ Incredible growth and development ・ No limits for that
How to Become a CleverTechy
Step 1: Applying with Clevertech
We’ve made this a simple process that doesn’t require a resume or cover letter. We honestly just want to get to you.
Step 2: Interview with our Talent team
This is a two-sided conversation! We’ll have plenty of questions to ask you, but please come prepared with a few of your own. We want you to leave this interview feeling confident in your understanding of what it’s like to be a CleverPerson, the opportunity you’re being considered for, and anything else that is highly important to you in your search for your next career home.
Step 3: Technical assessment
If your profile stands out to us and we see a good fit through the information you’ve provided, we’ll send you a technical skills assessment. Our technical assessment mimics a real-world coding task and won't take more than 2 hours to complete. There are no whiteboards, no tricks, no brain teasers! If you have worked with the technology regularly, you will be able to ace the assessment and show us where you shine!
Step 4: Interview with our Tech team
During your second interview, a Sr Developer will deep dive into your background and ask more technical questions to get a better understanding of you and your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a position at Clevertech?
Were you contacted for a job via Facebook?
How can I talk to somebody about collaborating on a project?
Who can I speak with about having Clevertech supply a speaker for my event?
Will Clevertech support my open source project?
Help! I used to be a client, and have a question about some code from a long time ago.
Can’t find the right jobs?
Explore other jobs based on skills, roles or designation
Based on your skills
Based on your role
Based on your designation
Keep on readingGo to all insights
Find a monthly curated list of articles, videos and podcasts by our developers in your inbox. From engineering to travel, and from productivity to community building.