Special Projects Associate
We’re Clevertech - a leading consultancy on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Our remote team of 200+ CleverPeople is growing quickly and we have an exciting new opening for a
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone that is always crafting a vision for new ideas within an organization and is passionate about taking charge in executing them. If you are an energetic self-starter that has successfully helped manage the development and rollout of strategic internal projects in the tech space, we want to hear from you!
An outside-the-box thinker, passionate about measuring outcomes, and doing things quickly. You are comfortable presenting ideas to a team and putting a strategic plan of action into place to bring them to life. You are analytically minded, can creatively communicate and are comfortable with fast moving daily work streams while staying hyper organized.
You will be working with our Executive Leadership and internal teams to assist in brainstorming, researching, and implementing both short term and long term strategic special projects that are the cornerstone of organizational success. You will work cross functionally to identify resources, key players, business objectives and timelines for these projects and assist in their rollout and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, concentration in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast growing organization, experience in the tech space preferred
- Track record of success in designing and implementing strategic internal initiatives within a large organization
- You are able to describe a project that you have had ownership of from inception to completion that you feel very proud of
- Confidence in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data and formatting it to present in various mediums
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and organization skills
- Collaborative attitude and comfortable iterating on ideas within a team setting
- Located within the United States or Canada, ability to work EST hours
- Working times will vary to coordinate with a busy Executive’s working hours
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!