Jr. Product Analyst
We're Clevertech, the team you never knew you needed until now. Since 2000, we have built core operating technologies, mobile apps and complex web applications that drive business growth while solving our clients' toughest challenges. Our clients' hardest problems are our favorite problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to analytics and/or client services (For example: Business, Marketing, Math, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast growing or Fortune 500 caliber organization
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Confidence in regularly communicating complex ideas to internal teams and external clients both verbally and in writing
- Located within the United States or Canada
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
- Interact with clients and build relationships while ensuring their needs are being met
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
Working at Clevertech
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
- Fully remote role in fully remote company
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible Family Leave
- Annual Financial Allowance for YOUR development
- Strong Clevertech Community
- Clevertech U (Leadership Program, Habit Building, New Skills Training)
- Clevertech Gives Back Program
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!