Clevertech is seeking a Special Projects/Development Analyst to join our team. The Analyst will work with a highly talented and dedicated staff, that is 100% remote. We offer a unique opportunity to work on special situation technology projects that provided exposure to senior executive management (CEO’s/CTO’s/COO’s, etc), the investment community and seasoned business operators. The Analyst will gain relevant experience in all areas of technology innovation- from startups to F500’s reinventing themselves.
- Conduct research on companies and industries through direct outreach and online data collection.
- Interface directly with senior executives
- Coordinate the various processes involved in innovation execution
- Preparation of presentations, memos, research proposals, and other written materials for meetings with executive stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of relevant full time experience at a boutique investment firm or equity research group
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated.
- A track record of drive and achievement.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives in high-pressure situations simultaneously.
- High level of proficiency in presentation software
- BS Degree in business, finance, life sciences or engineering.
- A strong desire to gain exposure to technology hands on, and learn how innovations occur.
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a health/wellness stipend that can go towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance, or joining a gym!
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out why.clevertech.biz.