Our product team is made up of people with many different backgrounds ranging from client services, sales, marketing and several industries in-between. They have leveraged their strengths from previous disciplines and have one thing in common: they are strong leaders who keep our clients at the center of everything they do to ensure teams deliver high quality products. The current team landscape consists of roles varying from Jr. Product Analyst to Sr. Product Analyst and Product Quality Lead to Associate of Product Delivery. We value growth and forward movement that aligns with an individual's strengths and honing in on how they can most effectively impact our projects.
Who You Are
- You have experience managing client projects
- You are known as a strong team leader and have worked with analysts, designers, and developers at all levels
- You pick up on small details that other people miss
- You enjoy working amongst a collaborative and supportive team
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast-growing or Fortune 500 caliber organization
- Experience with comfortability working with multiple projects and initiatives across concurrent projects
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in presenting and regularly communicating complex ideas to internal teams and external clients, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time, 100% remote role. Candidates must be located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
Job is 100% Remote, please make sure you have a comfortable office set at your desired work location.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!