Sr. Manager of Editorial & Content, Global Marketing
What we're working on:
Clevertech accelerates organizations’ digital transformations by building custom software solutions that help them gain competitive advantage.
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products. The business challenges we solve every day are critical to building value and require creativity, grit, and determination.
We are creating a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have experience in B2B marketing contexts or digital/business consultancies. This role reports to the VP, Head of Global Marketing at Clevertech and has executive visibility as a key leader within the department.
About the job:
As Sr. Manager of Editorial & Content, you will be responsible for positioning our digital consulting methodologies, capabilities and client solutions for prospective clients. You will partner closely with sales teams to develop influential content that builds awareness of our company and pulls clients through the marketing funnel.
- Develop client-facing commercial and thought leadership content strategy, positioning Clevertech as a leading consulting service provider for custom software solutions.
- Articulate Clevertech’s methodologies and capabilities across digital and sales channels (Web, Search, Social, Video, go-to-market collateral).
- Tell the unique stories of Clevertech’s success working with clients.
- Drives prospective clients through the marketing funnel with content.
- Manage external vendors or network of freelancers to support the development of content.
- Designs content development process and routinely monitors KPIs to improve growth.
- Work from home with some travel (up to 10%) for internal events.
- Experience driving prospective buyers through a marketing funnel using content.
- Flawless writing and editing abilities.
- Ability to take complex business issues and solutions and structure messaging into simple and meaningful prose for multiple segments.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective attention to detail.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!
Disclaimer: Clevertech offers will only come from @clevertech.biz personnel. Do not believe fraudulent Recruiters or similar domain names. email@example.com and similar [clevertechjobname]@gmail are not affiliated whatsoever with Clevertech