QA Automation Engineer
Experience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Extensive experience with Selenium
- Experience with Cypress/Puppeteer
- Strong with browser and API testing
- Mobile experience will be a plus
- Advanced Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Strong understanding of mobile app development frameworks and platforms such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, etc.
- Experience with mobile automation testing frameworks such as Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile-specific testing techniques such as gesture testing, localization testing, battery consumption testing, etc.
- Familiarity with testing tools and libraries for mobile app testing, including Charles Proxy, Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Understanding of mobile app performance testing and profiling, including analyzing CPU usage, memory usage, network usage, etc.
- Experience in testing mobile applications across different devices and platforms, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and other IoT devices.
- Knowledge of mobile app security testing, including OWASP mobile top 10 vulnerabilities, encryption, secure storage, and other security best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and experience working in Agile teams.
Straight from the Devs
Watch short snippets of actual developers (Real, not scripted) share why they joined YouTube Playlist
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Job is 100% Remote, please make sure you have a comfortable office set at your desired work location.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!
Disclaimer: Clevertech offers will only come from @clevertech.biz personnel. Do not believe fraudulent Recruiters or similar domain names. firstname.lastname@example.org and similar [clevertechjobname]@gmail are not affiliated whatsoever with Clevertech