Junior Product Analyst
Experience the exceptional version of Remote Work
- 100% of the staff works remotely
- We have been exclusively remote for many years
- Don’t you want the freedom of remote work?
Get the Training to break into tech management
- If you have the pose to talk with clients
- If you know how to take responsibility for consequential things
- We will train you in the tech management
This role is a part of a training track to learn and grow on our team
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to analytics and/or client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- 2 years minimum professional experience
- Willingness to learn from the ground up, no product-specific experience necessary
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in regularly communicating complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Full-time role. Must be located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4) and able to work EST hours
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
Growing With The Clevertech Product Team
- You do not need a product background to succeed on our team
- You do need to be a leader, which comes in different forms (read: leading from behind the scenes or leading out in front)
- We value growth but it is not always linear. We like to think of it as a ‘choose your own adventure’ path. We provide the tools, you do the heavy lifting
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
If this job post doesn't fit exactly your experience. Check out the other opportunities we have. We can't wait to connect with you!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!