Clevertech hires software developers who are passionate about working with other senior programmers and the latest cutting-edge technology on high-performing teams. Clevertech is a prominent consultant with over 20 years of remote experience. We are on a quest to provide revolutionary digital solutions for the world's most inventive enterprises. Your position as a Ruby would be vital to the project's success and execution of expectations.
- Create and maintain Ruby-based applications.
- Create back-end web application components.
- Application performance, responsiveness, and security should all be tested.
- Combining data storage and processing solutions.
- Make, install, and distribute gems and plugins.
- Actively participate in gathering requirements, setting timelines, communicating targets, and proactively troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with other engineers to produce robust and maintainable code, following team's software quality standards.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- Elastic Search
- English fluency.
- Ruby on Rails.
- 7+ years of scalability experience with Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Redis, Elastic Search, and sidekiq queue. (A technical evaluation will be necessary.).
- You have back-end experience designing large-scale products in many languages, as well as solid experience dealing with SQL databases, which is a plus for PostgreSQL.
- You've designed and implemented automated test suites for complicated applications.
- You've worked with microservices, architecture, queues, and high-throughput systems.
- Docker experience is preferred.
- You have previous experience taking charge of a project, filling in the gaps and ensuring production-ready releases.
- English fluency, verbal and written.
- Professional, empathic, team player.
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter.
The Elevation Package
You will unlock $1,500 per year to use toward activities and gear
that help you stay energized and always growing.
What team members say
Gran lugar para trabajar y crecer! La empresa cuenta con una cultura muy fuerte donde se cuida a los empleados y se los trata como humanos y no como números. Todo esto, a pesar de que la empresa creció muchísimo en el año que llevo trabajando acá. Tienen varios beneficios muuuuuy buenos! El proceso de entrevistas fue muy fluido, y a las dos semanas de haberlo empezado ya tenía una oferta concreta de parte de ellos! Entré hace un año como pasante y ahora estoy trabajando para un cliente desde hace unos 4 meses.
Their culture is awesome, everybody is kind and always willing to help. CT invests in us. They gave us personal development fund, paid time off and some awesome gifts. Feedback is constant and it helps me improve both my soft and hard skills. I've grown a lot since I started working at Clevertech and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be part of a great company =D
The place where I felt the most honest care Fully Remote ・ Great culture ・ Challenging ・ Big jump ・ Incredible growth and development ・ No limits for that
How to Become a CleverTechy
Step 1: Applying with Clevertech
We’ve made this a simple process that doesn’t require a resume or cover letter. We honestly just want to get to you.
Step 2: Interview with our Talent team
This is a two-sided conversation! We’ll have plenty of questions to ask you, but please come prepared with a few of your own. We want you to leave this interview feeling confident in your understanding of what it’s like to be a CleverPerson, the opportunity you’re being considered for, and anything else that is highly important to you in your search for your next career home.
Step 3: Technical assessment
If your profile stands out to us and we see a good fit through the information you’ve provided, we’ll send you a technical skills assessment. Our technical assessment mimics a real-world coding task and won't take more than 2 hours to complete. There are no whiteboards, no tricks, no brain teasers! If you have worked with the technology regularly, you will be able to ace the assessment and show us where you shine!
Step 4: Interview with our Tech team
During your second interview, a Sr Developer will deep dive into your background and ask more technical questions to get a better understanding of you and your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a position at Clevertech?
Were you contacted for a job via Facebook?
How can I talk to somebody about collaborating on a project?
Who can I speak with about having Clevertech supply a speaker for my event?
Will Clevertech support my open source project?
Help! I used to be a client, and have a question about some code from a long time ago.
Can’t find the right jobs?
Explore other jobs based on skills, roles or designation
Based on your skills
Based on your role
Based on your designation
Keep on readingGo to all insights
Find a monthly curated list of articles, videos and podcasts by our developers in your inbox. From engineering to travel, and from productivity to community building.