Well qualified applicants will have deep experience in the latest libraries and programming techniques. You will have accomplishments that showcase your capabilities by their success and technical depth. You might also have a chance to use React Native, Electron, Bootstrap and D3.
- 3+ years professional experience working with NodeJS
- Strong React/Redux experience
- Other JS frameworks like Angular and build tools like Gulp, Bower or Grunt JS libraries like jQuery, Backbone.js and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap & Material-UI CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- Database technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Comfortable in a test-driven development environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and take ownership of issues
- Thrive and excel in our diverse, distributed and agile team environment
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a stipend that can go towards covering medical insurance, accountant costs, or joining a gym!
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out why.clevertech.biz.